CPR and First Aid: Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care
First aid and CPR are good skills for anyone involved in adventure sports just in case. And, you need these skills for the PADI Rescue Diver course.Emergency First Response is a PADI affiliate that specializes in teaching these lifesaving skills and they’re for anyone, not just divers. Most PADI Instructors are also Emergency First Response Instructors!
- Scuba diving training class that includes CPR
- BLS (Basic Life Support) CPR and rescue breathing at the layperson level
- AED (automated external defibrillator) use (optional)
- Preventing and caring for shock
- Spinal injury management
- Use of barriers to reduce disease transmission risk
- Basic first aid and first aid kit considerations
- Care about other people and want to be able to assist them in a medical emergency
Your Next Adventure
Beside the Primary and Secondary Care Courses, Emergency First Response offers Care for Children and other emergency training programs.After completing Primary and Secondary Care, take the PADI Rescue Diver course and the PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider course Together, these three courses round out your ability to handle scuba diver emergencies.
Or simply use the quick-contact below.