The PADI Underwater Navigator Course
Be the diver everyone wants to follow and make your sense of direction legendary with the PADI Underwater Navigator Specialty course.
- Navigation patterns
- Natural navigation (without a compass)
- Compass navigation
- How to ‘mark’ or relocate a submerged object or position from the surface
- Underwater map making
- How to follow irregular courses with the Nav-Finder
- Dive site relocation
- How to estimate distance underwater
- A PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- At least 10 years old
Your Next Adventure
Underwater navigation is an important skill no matter what type of scuba diving you're doing. It's especially useful when night diving, wreck diving or when you're searching to recover a lost item underwater.
Or simply use the quick-contact below.