Diving with Dive Safaris!
Dive Safaris offers daily dive trips from its Simpson Bay location. All dives are guided dives.
Double Tank Dives
By far the most popular of our dive trips, this 4 hour tour will allow divers of any level to participate in 2 consecutive guided dives during which reefs and/or wrecks will be visited. Each dive last around 40 min. and are separated by a 30 min. surface interval.
A unique, once in a life time experience!
Shallow Single Tank Dive
This tour gives the easiest chance to certified divers of any level to explore the Little Bay or Creole Rock dive sites. Come and see our wrecks, corals and abundant marine life at this easy to navigate dive site where the water is always calm. This dive can often last more than the regular 40 min. Off course all other dive sites are possible too.
Come and experience "St Maarten by Night" Dive Safaris way. This once a week dive trip out of our Simpson Bay location will give you the chance this see the marine life of the Caribbean Sea at night with the corals open, lobsters and eels feeding and much more.
You are a certified diver but you have not dived for a while and you would like to make an easy dive before going out on our regular dive? This is the dive trip for you!
This guided dive will be preceded by a briefing where basic safety rules, equipment and diving communication will be reviewed. A short period before the actual dive will also be used to practice some of the basics diving skills in our own swimming pool.
PLEASE NOTE: Any diver who has not been diving for more than 2 years will be required to make a refresher dive before taking part in any other dives.
- You will need to present your certification card in order to dive with us. We will not accept any diver without a proof a certification.
- Any diver who has not been diving for more than 2 years will be required to make a refresher dive before taking part in any other dives.
- All departures require a minimum of participants to take place and can be cancelled if this minimum is not reached.
- Reservation should be made at least 24hrs prior to the tour departure. Dive Safaris can not guaranty you a place if no reservation was made.
- All departures can be cancelled for weather or bad sea conditions.
- Deposits are refundable if you give 24 hrs or more notice or if we have to cancel due to weather.